Conditions of Play
Duration of Games (as per Rules for Competition 7G)
– Singles 25 Up
– Pairs 18 Ends
– Mixed Pairs 18 Ends
– Triples 18 Ends
– Fours 18 Ends
– Minor Singles 21 Up
Rinks of Play
– Rinks to be allocated by the Club Championship Director
– The first Round of each event will be played in the Ken Armstrong Room. Other Round matches are to be played in the Ken Armstrong Room unless both opposing skips agree to play in the Blue Room. That decision can be made on the day of the match. The Final of each event will be played in the Blue Room to allow better viewing by spectators.
– As per Rule 1G Protection shall only be afforded to players who have Region, State or National duties.
– All disputes will be settled by the Club Championship Director.
– All full members are eligible for all events except the Minor Singles. The Minor Singles is only open to members who have never won a Club Championship event.
– Minimum entries in any event is specified by the Championship Director. The event will only proceed if sufficient entries are received by the entry deadline.
Sandbelt Region Championships
The Club encourages members to enter the Sandbelt Region championships, where you will be required to wear your Club uniform throughout the entire event. Winning these events gives you automatic entry into State Title Events.
Click here for more information on this season’s Sandbelt Region Championships